Civil and Commercial Disputes and Litigation
Resolution and representation
If you are involved in any sort of dispute, we can save you stress and time by determining the best course of action to resolve it before it gets to court.
We take a pragmatic and conciliatory approach to resolving civil and commercial disputes but will protect your interests and fight for you if an agreement cannot be reached
Dispute resolution and litigation
Our lawyers have experience in resolving all sorts of disputes, including:
- neighbourhood disputes
- disputes between home owners and builders
- unpaid debts
- if you are being pursued for a debt you do not think you should have to pay
- employment disputes and terminations
- business partnership disputes
- contract disputes
- arts law
- health practitioner disputes and dealings with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
Experienced litigation lawyers
Our lawyers are highly experienced in resolving disputes and pursuing litigation when an agreement cannot be reached. Time limits apply so contact us today.